- Webinars do not need to be viewed live. They can be purchased and viewed within a 30 day window of presentation date. Live webinars will be available for purchase later as on-demand webinars.
- On-demand webinar registrations are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Contains 4 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 04/27/2022
Learn tips on getting the most from your writer from Advantage Software representative Ashli Van Dyke. Whatever your system, you know that your writer is the foundation for each and every job, so knowing your writer inside and out will make every job that much easier. Total CEU .1
- Contains 2 Component(s) Includes a Live Web Event on 06/08/2022 at 8:00 PM (EDT)
Free webinar for NCRA members - We will walk you through the formal procedures necessary when filing an ethics complaint to the Committee on Professional Ethics. Whether your complaint is against an NCRA member or an advertiser, you will walk away knowing how to find and apply the information needed to ensure your complaint is submitted following the necessary guidelines to reach COPE for an evaluation and determination. Total CEU 0.0
- Contains 4 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 03/03/2022
Excel is probably the most commonly used software in the world for creating charts and gaining insight from numbers. Learn the basics of Excel charts: how to create them quickly and how to choose the right chart type for your data. Then you will work with the advanced tools within different task panes to work with excel charts. Total CEU 0.1
- Contains 2 Component(s) Includes a Live Web Event on 06/25/2022 at 11:00 AM (EDT)
NCRA President Debbie Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC will host a series of members-only virtual Town Halls, during which she will present an update about the Association. Members will have an opportunity to ask questions via the Q&A feature. The Town Halls will be live captioned.
- Contains 3 Component(s) Includes a Live Web Event on 06/22/2022 at 8:00 PM (EDT)
Free webinar for NCRA members - In this webinar, the attendee will learn how to identify the audience, create a message, and get in front of the public to talk about a career in the court reporting profession and the benefit of stenographic reporting. Total CEU: 0.0
- Contains 4 Component(s), Includes Credits Includes a Live Web Event on 05/25/2022 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
As a professional steno reporter, you know the value of your services and the risks involved in using anyone other than a stenographic reporter to capture the record. Now learn the best practice for educating your clients and others about the known dangers of digital and other reporting systems. Confidently communicate why steno is still the gold standard. Be our best advocate for our profession! CEU 0.1
- Contains 4 Component(s), Includes Credits Includes a Live Web Event on 06/01/2022 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
In this introduction to cloud computing, we answer the key question: “What is the cloud?” With a solid, standards-based approach and examples from the real world, we look at all the definitions that come together to mean “cloud.” Total CEU 0.1
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|